Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Friday 5 April 2013

Someone special

I have been asked to make a card for Audsentiments new challenge 'project for a child with a sentiment' I hope you like what I have made.
My card is 8x8 and I used a backing paper as my first layer, trimmed to leave a little border. I made two matts with a second paper and layered these onto silver mirror card.  The image is from Imagine that digi images by Kris I coloured this and then layered it onto lilac pearl card, I attached my two matts then placed my image and sentiment onto my card. Finally to finish I used a die for the border and added gems.


Thank you for taking teh time to view my blog x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila
    Another beautiful card.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a cute little image

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card & beautiful image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and very pretty card :)


    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and that's a superb border die you have used.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card & super image, coloured beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sheila, love the layout and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and i love the layout and the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheila

    Gorgeous card and thank you for being a Guest DT for Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly know how to do 'elegant' Sheila, a beautiful card. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Shelia & a pretty lilac you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete