Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 6 April 2013

Clean and simple

This is my DT sample for MTTC the challenge this week is 'clean and simple' I found this a little hard to do, I always want to add more to my cards. So I chose a smaller card 4x4 with a decorative edge, I then simply stamped a sentiment and used a rub on image I found in my stash.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog x

18 comments:

  1. A pretty CAS card Sheila. I love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila its a very pretty card. I know what you mean about wanting to add more but in this cards case less is more. I love it

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image you've used for this card Sheila. I don't do CAS very well either.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sheila - morning glory - one of my favourites hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sheila, love the flower and the sentiment.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are gorgeous - and I love the decorative edge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Love the flowers and the colours. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hun, love the decorative edge & the rub on is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring, what a pretty card.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty I find clean and simple difficult too but you have done such a beautiful job of it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, the sentiment is prefect for that lovely image you added.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The spray of flowers is so pretty, and the sentiment is just right, too! A fabulous card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is really stunning hun. the C&S worked really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your creation is so pretty and quite striking too. Love the colour combination.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple stylish very pretty card, the colours are perfect love it xxx

    ReplyDelete