Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mother's day

My mum asked if I would make some small mother's day cards to give out to the mums at the church she attends. So I set to thinking of what I could do, I find it harder to work on small cards as 6x6 are usually the smallest I make. I decided to go through some of  my magazines and use the free papers and toppers that were in them and never got around to using. A long with a few bits of ribbon, some gems, a couple of stamped images and peeloffs this is what I came up with. Very simple but effective I think, hope you like them.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sheila
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila they are gorgeous, I am sure your Mum thinks so also, love them hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Sheila and such a good way to use up all those magazine give-aways. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards I am sure the ladies will love them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are beautiful and I am sure will be appreciated by both your mum and the ladies she gives them to! And doesn't it feel good when you use up your unwanted/unused stash too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and such a varied collection, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful showcase, I'm sure the Mum's will love them too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards sheila i am sure your mum will love them and so will the ladies that get them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful selection of cards Sheila, well done. Any Mum would be overjoyed to receive any one of these. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful selection of cards and great use of all those freebies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for the lovely comments. Mum was thrilled with them so i'm pleased. I think I will make some more as thank you, get well cards etc and put in boxes see if I can sell some x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely cards . i am sure your mum loved them all ....x

    ReplyDelete