Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Winner of Floral challenge

It's time to announce the winner of the floral challenge, but first I would like to say thank you to Crafting (www.crafting.co.uk) for sponsoring this challenge and providing the prize for me to give away. I would also like to to thank everyone who took part and hope that you will all join in next time. Ok so the winner of the floral challenge was picked by using random.org generator and the lucky number is 15, the entry was posted by Daisy Collins so a big congratulations to you Daisy.
Please get in touch with me Daisy so I can arrange to send your prize. x
Next challenge will start on Monday, look forward to seeing your creations x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Daisy for this challenge, and well done Sheila in running the challenges very successfully xx

    ReplyDelete